Teach Python 3 and web design with 200+ exercises
Welcome to our interactive manual of Python 3 programming language. This is an introductory course that is way different from the others.
What do we have here:
- Basic lessons - we start from scratch but go in depth to what you'll really need in production
- Challenging problems - handful of brain teasers to practice in any lesson
- In-browser code runner - you don't need to setup anything to get started
- Web and mobile support - code from any gadget you have
- Visualizer - a perfect way to debug by step back and forth through program execution to see the variables
Searching for a means to teach Python at Key Stage 3, AP Computer Science Principles or CS1? Our course is right for you.
required technical level
Programming improves your life. Whatever you do in your life, you can start hacking it right away.
- Scientists collect and process data using programs to do research
- Illustrators and musicians automate daily routines using scripts
- Students can get a very well-paid job in months. Just look at the salaries of Software Engineers at Glassdoor
Python is a great choice whether it's your first or next programming language.
- Python is very easy and flexible. The programs in Python are tinier than in other languages.
- Powerful. Due to its huge community Python is very popular as a server-side language. Google (spider, search engine, Google Maps), Netflix and Pinterest use it a lot. Youtube, Quora, Reddit, Dropbox, Yahoo, Battlefield 2, Civilization 4, NASA, AlphaGene — all of them use Python; see the entire list here.
- High demand for programmers. See open job positions on StackOverflow
Python is a great choice whether it's your first or next programming language. Here's the list of few projects/organizations that use Python:
- Google, Netflix and Pinterest use it a lot. Youtube, Quora, Reddit, Dropbox, Google Maps. Yahoo, Battlefield 2, Civilization 4, NASA, AlphaGene — all of them use Python; see the entire list here.
There is a ton of way to do this, really. You can read books, or you can watch Youtube videos. However, you better solve coding problems, as you should start thinking like a programmer — and this skill comes with hard work.