Sign up or log in to check your solutions
First time here? Enter your email and password, and we'll create your account.
Returning user? Enter your email and password, and you'll be logged in.
1. Input, print and numbers
- 2. Integer and float numbers
- 3. Conditions: if, then, else
- 4. For loop with range
- 5. Strings
- 6. While loop
- 7. Lists
- 8. Functions and recursion
- 9. Two-dimensional lists (arrays)
- 10. Sets
- 11. Dictionaries
- 13. HTML5 and CSS
- 14. Responsive Design with Bootstrap
- 15. jQuery
Problem «Area of right-angled triangle»
StatementWrite a program that reads the length of the base and the height of a right-angled triangle and prints the area. Every number is given on a separate line.
In all the problems input the data using
input() and print the result using